07 - 09 May, 2019
Hyatt Regency Toronto, ON
Director – Digital Ecosystem
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group
1:20 PM You Should Care Because Singles Day Crushes Black Friday: How Canadian Retailers Can Build Name Recognition and Market Share with Chinese Consumers
Given the rapid changes in consumer behavior, it’s hard not to feel unsettled. Why put all your eggs in the Canadian marketplace when there are so many other markets that might also want your eggs? Like China. This session will take a look at a great stepping stone towards this behemoth pool of potential new customers.
- Meeting expectations for global shipping
- Which alternate payments are a must for ensuring a smooth check out
Like winter, voice is coming – this session will feature a heart to heart between two retailers at different stages in the process.
- Where do we get in and how do we get involved with voice early?
- Building your interfaces to engage with Home, Siri, and Alexa
- Early thoughts and considerations
- Recommendations for testing (if applicable)