07 - 09 May, 2019
Hyatt Regency Toronto, ON
eCommerce Operations Manager
Lowe’s Companies Canada
Put your Customer Hat on! Join Ashley for a group discussion into the variables that go into customer-centric decision making with specific examples.
This closed room session is small to encourage peer to peer exchange of in-depth information. Participants will be encouraged to help guide the conversation with the ability to choose from what questions they would like to focus on, including:
- Pricing/promotion/product errors – when do customers know there is an error vs think it’s just a great deal?
- Social media – how to respond when customers publicly criticize
- Other retailers – how they influence your own customers’ expectations
- Shipping issues – responding to packaging problems, damaged product and shipping delays
- Porch bandits – when customers claim product was stolen from their doorstep, who is responsible?
- Cancelling orders – how to lessen the disappointment for the customer
- Buy online, pick up in store – what customers are expecting from our policies, signage, systems and employees
- The human element – when to bend or completely break your own policies
Pre-registration required. For more information please contact Krishna.Patel@wbresearch.com