The eTail Canada conference presents the answers to your most pressing challenges on:
- Omni-channel strategies
- International expansion strategies
- Shipping and logistics
- Acquisition and retention campaigns
- Consumer profiling trends
- Mobile and tablet
- Social media content
….i.e. virtually every topic impacting your retail business today.
eTail Canada Speaker Faculty includes over 55+ retail executives including:
VP, Global Digital & Brand Strategy, lululemon
VP, eCommerce, Roots Canada Ltd
Co-founder and COO Frank And Oak
Vice President, Marketing and E-Commerce, FGL Sports Ltd.
Head of eCommerce, Air Canada
View full list of speakers
Why eCommerce and Digital Marketing Executives Choose eTail Canada Over Other Industry Events?
- It's the perfect sized event for you to shop for solutions, network with retailers and leave with key learnings. It's your boutique conference experience.
- Our dedication to education. The eTail event team works for an independent research organization and conducts year-round research with executives from every business vertical. The content of our event reflects the latest trands and developments in the industry.
- Networking every day, several times a day. The most valuable interactions at a conference are through networking, and we have more retailer-only networking opportunities than any other industry conference.
- Detailed retailer presentations. 87% of the presentations are from your retailer peers with a mininmum of 4 tactical take-aways, presenting the business case and results.
- Customer service is paramount. The eTail staff is the event staff. We don't hire temps and part-timers to run the show, because the event is our business and delivering a great experience for you is imperative.
- We’ve added Retailer-Only roundtable discussions and think tanks to ensure you meet every one of your retail peers at the conference.
Join our select group of forward-thinking retail executives by registering to attend here: